Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Powerpoint Presentations

I am studying Economics and Marketing here at Trinity. Thus, I decided to make my presentation an amalgamation of both my majors. My presentation was a marketing technique for Economics Majors.
It talked about the importance of Economics and how it is essential in almost every field today.
Also, I included a video of the Economics Breakdown Song. We had watched this video in my Economics class and I thought that it would bring a good laugh to the audience.

All the other presentations were really good too. I really liked Danny's presentation style and her different ideas. She had a lot of audience interaction and everything in her presentation was very easy to relate with. Thus, she definitely was my favorite. All her animations and pictures were really interesting too.

No comments:

Post a Comment