Thursday, November 11, 2010

Image Manipulation!


I chose this image of a tiger and lion and made them into one picture. Because I always believed that both are really royal and grand animals and there amalgamation would be the King of the Jungle.
Also, a bird serving the tigion food was also very amusing to me. And the food that the tigion is eating is also just a simple worm.
I adjusted the Color, Brightness and Gradient fill of all the layers.
Also used the eye-dropper tool and the magnetic lasso.
This was a really fun exercise.

4 comments:

  1. Bahaha! I really like your photo manipulation, Asavari.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was definitely about to do this same idea, good job blending!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you made it very smooth, good job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very funny, the bird feeding the tiger/lion hits home with me. Great blending.

    ReplyDelete