Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Website!!!

Please visit my website at www.cs.trinity.edu/~ajalan
Initially it was a little complicated to understand how the hyperlink's worked for the nab bar but then with all of Dr. Belisle's help, it became easier. I thought it would be much harder to make a whole website but it was an easy and fun exercise. Initially I started with using Kompozer because you could use it on a mac but then I had to switch to Expression Web for all the hyperlinking. My favourite page of my website is the one on the Grey-Crowned Crane. I like the layout and colors of the page and am proud of it. I really like my website but I would have probably used better or custom made backgrounds. Even the layout could have been a little simpler. My biggest technical challenge was to understand the hyperlinking. Specially because I could just not do it with Kompozer and it worried me. My biggest design challenge was making the pictures, layout and background all coordinated. So that it would look all in sync. I would obviously show my website to my parents and family. Also, my friends at Trinity and high school friends. Even bird-lovers would be interested in my website. Yes, definitely. I would love to make another website for another class or for my own personal experience or something. This was a really fun and useful exercise and hopefully I will be able to make use of it some time later.

No comments:

Post a Comment